Elite MCS Calf Guards
If you're training for a race, chances are good that you've dealt with tight calf muscles in some way. Whether you're alternating between swimming, biking, and running for a tri or logging higher-than-average miles for a longer ride or race, your calves have their work cut out for them, and giving them extra support and improved circulation in the form of compression could help you train harder and prevent injury. 2XU's Elite MCS Calf Guards use 70D Invista Lycra to provide targeted compression to reduce muscle oscillation and promote circulation through the calf and shin muscles. This support helps lessen fatigue and soreness, helping you better keep up with a demanding training schedule. The quick-drying, breathable fabric will keep you cool as you train, and it resists odors and includes a UPF 50+ rating to protect your skin from the sun.
- Performance compressive sleeve keeps muscle damage from slowing you down
- Muscle Containment Stamping technology focuses support in key areas
- Flatlock seams and Invista Lycra come through for ideal comfort and fit
- Lightweight and quick drying so you're ready for the next session
- 2XU strives to design fabrics that deliver a competitive advantage