Triple-digit days ahead.
Tri training asks a lot of your muscles, so the next time you head out on an all-day weekend ride to build stamina for your next long race, we'd grab the 2XU Compression Cycle Bib Short. Constructed with 2XU's 105-denier Lycra and featuring graduated compression, the short helps stabilize your muscles and improve your circulation so that you're able to recover faster and focus on your upcoming training days.
Aside from its added compression, the short keeps long-term comfort in mind throughout its design, with low-profile, seamless bib straps that encourage ventilation and breathe well under a jersey. 2XU spares no expense for comfort with its Italian-made Stelvio Chamois, which uses plush foam with dimpled fabric technology to cushion while offering exceptional breathability. Other details like silicone-free leg grippers keep the legs in place without pinching or chafing, while flatlock seaming prevents irritation throughout the short's body, and the overall Lycra construction promises to hold its shape as you rack up the miles.
- Powerful support for long days in the saddle
- PWX 105D fabric supports and stabilizes muscles
- Fabrics stretch and wick moisture without chafing skin
- Stelvio chamois is cushy and highly breathable
- Italian-engineered leg grippers prevent slipping and riding
- Low-profile one-piece bib straps for seamless comfort
- UPF 50+ sun protection shields skin from the sun