Active 8in Tri Short
Between setting up your transition spot just right, putting on enough body glide, and making sure your timing chip isn't going to fall off, you have enough to worry about on your first race day, so you should be able to pull on your shorts and not give them another thought until you're crossing the first of many finish lines to come. 2XU's Men's Active 8in Tri Short was carefully constructed to allow you to do that, using hardworking 70D SBR Skin fabric to support your muscles and control vibrations, aiming to reduce fatigue over the hours you spend swimming, biking, and running.
The material was also engineered to dry quickly and wick moisture away from your skin to prevent chafing as you race, as well as protect your skin from the sun as you sweat sunscreen off. For comfort on the bike that won't detract from the swim and run, 2XU adds its flexible Speedline chamois, designed to dry quickly and provide just enough cushioning to get you through the bike without getting in the way on the final run leg.
- Affordable, race-worthy performance at an entry-level price
- SBR Skin fabric offers excellent stretch and muscle support
- Hi Fil mesh panels breathe well and enhance dry time
- Speedline chamois is quick-drying and thin, yet supportive
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing and irritation
- Silicone-free grip prevents riding up and bunching
- Two hip pockets secure energy gels