Designed for all-mountain and enduro riding, the Trajecta gives you the protection of a full-face helmet with the breathability and low weight of half-shell. Added protection against angular and oblique impacts comes from the Smartshock Rotational Protection System, which helps reduce rotational forces that can happen during certain types of crashes.
The Smartshock System consists of 13 elastomers suspended inside the helmet that are able to compress and shear in any direction. Not only are they capable of absorbing direct impacts, but they also allow the helmet liner to move independently from the shell, which makes the Trajecta effective against a wide range of speeds and impact types.
100% also gives the helmet 24 ventilation ports, providing extensive airflow so you can breath and stay cool—even at slower speeds. A multi-point adjustable visor gives you a wide field of vision, and can be raised up to securely stow your goggles when you're waiting to drop in on a stage. 100% finishes the helmet with a washable, moisture-wicking liner, as well as a lightweight but secure D-ring locking closure.
- A lightweight full-face for all-mountain and enduro
- Smartshock system reduces rotational impact forces
- 24 ventilation ports provide substantial cooling airflow
- Multi-density EPS protects against high- and low-speed impacts
- Reinforced chin bar with patent-pending integration
- Adjustable visor designed to securely stow your goggles
- Washable moisture-wicking liner helps your head stay dry
- D-ring locking closure is secure and lightweight