Surpass Knee Pad
There are some riders who only throw on pads for the rowdiest of DH days, but with flexible pads that feel feathery and light, we don't see a point in skipping the body armor on any day. Body armor gives us an extra boost of confidence, so we're willing to try rolling into a hairy section of trail that might otherwise have us second-guessing ourselves, and the Ride 100% Surpass Knee Pads make the perfect partners for just about any trail day. They feature a pre-curved plastic cup that keeps you comfortable in the attack position, with ample ventilation, so you don't have to feel bogged down on the climbs. Built to be tough, the Surpass Knee Pads manage to tick all of the boxes for a full CE rating of Level 2, meaning they can take DH-grade hits, while still maintaining their comfort for riding trail. Internally there is an elastic flex joint that'd designed to help maintain compression in the chassis during pedaling, while silicone webbing at the top and bottom keep the pad locked into place. If the silicone grippers aren't enough, you'll be happy to find that the pads are equipped with a hook-and-loop cinch strap at both the thigh and calf so your fit can stay fuss-free through every mile.
- Pads to skip the skinned knees and tackle the trail
- Fully ventilated protector cup absorbs major impacts
- Pre-curved chassis with elastic joint provides pedaling comfort
- Lock your fit in place with silicone webbing at top and bottom
- Thigh and calf cinch dial in fit and security
- Rubberized ventilated outer skin adds extra coverage