Surpass Elbow Pad
Charging hard doesn't have to come with skinned knees and bruised elbows. Toss on a pair of the Ride 100% Surpass Elbow Pads and you can crush rock gardens, and boost gap jumps with confidence. These lightweight, durable pads are constructed to be light weight enough for cross country, but with durable enough pads for enduro and DH riding. That's because of the pre-shaped chassis that are designed for the attack position, and CE Level 2 impact rated pads that absorb big hits to keep you going. The plastic protective cups are fully ventilated to allow sweat to escape, but still able to take big hits with major impact absorption. On the inside you'll find tacky silicone webbing at the top and bottom to prevent slippage, but if that's not enough there are cinch straps at the bicep and forearm to lock the pads in place.
- Burly pads built to featherweight standards
- Ventilated plastic cup absorbs impact, and breathes
- Pre-curved chassis for comfort in the attack position
- Tacky silicone at top and bottom lock hem in place
- Dial in perfect fit with compression straps
- Outer skin is rubberized and ventilated for comfort