Strata Mini Goggle
Your grom likes to go big, ride hard, and go fast. Not fast for a kid — just really dang fast, which is why we don't think they should have to compromise for soft and dumbed-down tech, and neither does Ride 100%. Ride 100% has been known for delivering kid's-sized products with the exact same durability as their adult line, and the Strata Mini Goggle is no different. These goggles provide coverage from mud and dirt, a durable lens tough enough to hold up to low-hanging branches. They feature a dual-layered foam designed to mold to the face comfortably and soak up sweat, while the flexible Urethane frame contours, and pairs up perfectly with a helmet. The lens itself is constructed from Lexan, which is renowned for its durability and unimpaired vision, which is then treated with an anti-fog coating to keep the views clear even when things get balmy. The goggles are finished off with a tacky 40mm silicone strip along the strap to help keep goggles locked in place through the whole ride.
- Grom-sized goggles built with grown-up tech
- Lexan lens holds up to scratches, stays fog-free
- Comfortable 2-layer foam soaks up sweat and contours to face
- Frame is constructed from Urethane for flexible durability
- 40mm silicone strip on goggle strap secures goggle placement
- Pre-shaped curve enhances comfort on the face