Finding gear that looks as good as it is comfortable can be challenging, but it's a task 100% has never fallen short with, and pieces like the Ridecamp Shorts reaffirm it. These simple, but sleek baggies offer clean lines that don't get in the way, and a comfortable fit that moves with you in the saddle. They're built for blasting berms and boosting rollers, thanks to a 2-way stretch polyester construction that doesn't restrict your motion, and holds up against scrub oak and rock wall scuffs. 100% treats the fabric with a generous DWR coating for the inevitable mud splatter, keeping water rolling off so you can stay fresh if you've got post-ride plans and don't feel like wasting time with a wardrobe change.
- Tough and ready shorts for all-mountain endeavors
- 2-way stretch polyester moves with you in the saddle
- Shed mud and stay fresh with DWR coating
- Stretch-mesh fly with adjustable snaps dials in fit
- Ample pocket space for keeping your gummy bears at hand
- Stay seen in low light with reflective accents