Ridecamp Elbow Pad
Not all days call for burly over-the-top hardshell pads. Sometimes you just want a little something to take the sting out of being bush-whacked by your buddy on the climb, or a little extra confidence for taking that switchback with a little more speed. On days when the job is light-duty, reach for Ride 100%'s Ridecamp Elbow Pads. These lightweight slip on sleeves offer light padding, and anti-abrasion nylon to save you from scuffs and grazes with rocks, but don't overdo it, so you can still move with ease. They feature a pre-curved chassis for the attack position, keeping you comfortably on the bars whether you're working your way up the climb, or going full-gas on the descent with the podium in mind. A fully perforated neoprene chassis makes up the front of the sleeve, while the back is crafted from stretchy mesh, allowing total ventilation and breathability throughout. Finishing things off is tacky silicone webbing at the top and bottom keep things locked into place.
- Featherweight pads for XC and trail days
- Light padding is topped with RipStop to save from scuffs
- Fully perforated neoprene allows sweat to escape
- Let fresh air in with ventilated mesh on back
- Pre-curved chassis keeps you comfortable in attack position
- Lock your hems in place with tacky silicone webbing