R-Core X DH Short
Meeting the needs of demanding downhill riders, the 100% Men's R-Core X DH Short offers just the right fit, flex, and feel to conquer technical courses at absurd speeds and clear massive jumps when falling simply isn't an option. It's comprised of 4-way stretch ripstop for durability and quick-drying comfort, paired with stretch Cordura backside for abrasion-resistance where the short meets the saddle. Mesh ventilation along the crotch promotes airy-cool comfort where you need it most.
Instead of the secure-ratcheting ladder used on other 100% downhill shorts, the R-Core X makes use of Coheasive technology's adjustable shock cord for a secure, slip-free fit when you're ripping downhill at high speeds. It's rounded out with a large zippered cargo pocket for storing essentials and energy-fueling supplements while racing and training.
- Technical shorts for demanding downhill courses
- 4-way stretch ripstop is durable and quick-drying
- Stretch Cordura backside prevents abrasion and ripping
- Mesh ventilation along crotch for active cooling
- Coheasive technology shock cord waist adjustment
- Large zippered pocket for storage of essentials
- Relaxed fit enhances mobility on downhill laps
- Item #OHP006S
- [body] 4-way stretch ripstop (polyester, elastane), [back] stretch Cordura (nylon, elastane)
- 1 zippered cargo
- Coheasive technology adjustable shock cord
- polyester-elastane mesh crotch
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help