See What Peter Sees.
We might not have the Tourminator's killer finishing kick or next-level bike handling skills but at least 100% gives us the chance to see the world through his shades and rock some style with the Peter Sagan Speedcraft Sunglasses. Perhaps the race commissaires at this year's Tour needed to be wearing them too since the superior optical quality on offer from the 2mm thick, 5-base cylindrically cut Dalloz lens allow you to clearly see that regulation was totally unnecessary.
Topview lens technology significantly increases vertical visibility while in the riding position and anti-reflective interior surface coating helps you see when you are inside the flame rouge and ready to launch your sprint. Hydroleophobic exterior surface ensure the podium champagne rolls right off the lens. Megol rubber nose and temple pieces provide all-day comfort and keep the glasses in place over bumpy pave or off road while the lower air scoops increase ventilation and prevent the lenses from fogging.
The glasses come with an EVA molded carrying case that holds the glasses and an extra low-light lens. A sublimated microfiber bag is handy for cleaning the lenses. Peter's signature glasses feature a gold mirror lens and the frames finish are an homage to his rainbow jersey with back-to-back World Champion wins in Richmond and Doha.
- Limited edition sunglasses for world champion, Peter Sagan
- High impact-resistant and lightweight polycarbonate lens
- Grilamid TR90 frame is light, durable, and shatterproof
- Ultra-grip rubber nose pads and tips deliver a secure fit
- Hydroilo treatment on lens repels water, dirt, and oil
- Lower air scoops increase ventilation and reduce moisture
- Cylindrical shield lens increases peripheral view and protection
- Includes protective case, bag, extra nose pad, and spare lens