Celium All Mountain Short
Unimpressed with the drab designs of standard trail shorts, 100% created the Men's Celium All Mountain Shorts to dethrone the industry standard with lively color schemes combined with functional comfort and protection. It's constructed with the smooth, supple feel of 4-way stretch fabric, conforming to every move when you're carrying speed over trail obstacles and clearing hits in the bike park. Laser-cut ventilation along the inseam and backside prevent overheating in the midst of summer heatwaves.
The Celium All Mountain Short ingeniously uses a shock cord adjustment along the waistline for a non-slip fit when you're pedaling up steep climbs and bursting around sweeping corners. The detachable liner short of cool-wearing mesh keeps you from overheating on the trail, complete with an integrated CyTech chamois for plush padding from oscillating bumps and jarring vibration experienced on the trail. Going one step further to encourage blissful riding, all seams are fully welded to prevent the scratchy, irritating feel of a traditionally stitched short.
- Command attention on the trail in comfort
- 4-way stretch fabric for fluid riding
- Detachable liner of cool-wearing mesh
- CyTech chamois absorbs trail vibration
- Shock cord waist adjustment for a secure fit
- Laser-cut ventilation holes prevent overheating
- Large zippered pockets offer plentiful storage
- All seams fully welded to eliminate irritation
- Item #OHP003I
- 4-way stretch (polyester, elastane)
- Removable Liner
- detachable mesh liner with antimicrobial finish
- CyTech Premium
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered thigh
- cohesive shorck cord adjustment, hidden snap closure
- laser-cut perforation along inseam and back
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help