Airmatic 3/4-Sleeve Jersey
Since our favorite trails begin in arid lowlands with little-to-no shade, eventually transitioning to dense forests thousands of feet higher where the air is much cooler, we're suckers for well-ventilated jerseys with greater coverage. Such departures in environmental conditions are hard to plan for, that's why 100% developed the Airmatic 3/4 Jersey with breezy ventilation panels and 3/4-sleeve coverage for added warmth. Polyester knit construction wicks moisture for a cooler feel when you're pushing your six-inch enduro sled uphill, and the odor-resistant treatment keeps you fresh when you stop into the cafe afterwards.
Staying true to its all-mountain heritage, the Airmatic 3/4 Jersey is a bit more relaxed, so you're never restricted in motion. The dropped rear hem prevents the jersey from annoyingly riding up for a bit more coverage when you're aggressively charging. Another nice-to-have feature is the sunglasses wipe hidden along the underside, which comes in handy when you're spraying mud and drifting around loose corners.
- Keeps you cool in lowlands and warm on chilly mountains
- Relaxed cut with dropped hem for all-mountain ripping
- Polyester jersey wicks moisture for active cooling
- Ventilated panels prevent overheating in hot weather
- Odor-resistant treatment fends off funky odors
- Wipe along underside for wiping smudged shades
- Fully sublimated graphics won't fade over time