Out of Stock
Item # ZOI0142
This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Baggy Bike Shorts in stock than that.
ZOIC Spartan Short - Men's $0.00
A technical short in disguise.
The Zoic Men's Spartan Mountain Bike Short is very sneaky. The removable chamois liner gives the Spartan all kinds of versatility and the casual look gives it all-day around-town style.
- Removable Assault liner uses anatomical molding and Zo-Wick moisture management for comfort
- Inseam gusset for a superior range of motion and no seat hang-ups
- Tagless labels eliminate annoying itching
- Fixed waist with belt loops and inner drawstring
- Microfiber sunglasses wipe to safely clean the sweat residue off your expensive riding glasses
- Headphone cord control loop for easy access
- Stretch panel below waistband wicks moisture
(91.4 - 96.5cm)
(97.8 - 102.9cm)
(104.1 - 109.2cm)
(110.5 - 115.6cm)
(116.8 - 123.2cm)
(68.6 - 73.7cm)
(76.2 - 81.3cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(91.4 - 99.1cm)
(101.6 - 109.2cm)
(111.8 - 116.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Reviews & Community
Good more than just biking
I wear these as normal shorts. The unders detach which is super helpful for drying or cleaning. Outers are super tough material so i climb in them often. Best baggies I have had in awhile.
I like these shorts. They're low key and look normal enough to grace a barstool. In terms of size, I wear a 34 or 33 in almost all jeans, and the Larges were super snug. Had to send them back for the XLs.