Out of Stock
Item # ZOI0195
This model is no longer in stock.
ZOIC Navaeh Bike Short - Women's $0.00
Zoic designed the Navaeh Bike Short for ladies who rip and want the gear with all the bells and whistles. This feature-packed bike short will get you to the trailhead and back in style without making you leave anything behind.
- Detachable Kick-Ass liner with women-specific ZO-Wick chamois
- Slim fit with stretch fabric keeps shorts out of the way without limiting range of motion
- Elastic side adjuster tabs so you can dial a perfect custom fit
- Two front pockets, aback pocket, and two thigh pockets for tons of storage room
- Media pocket with headphone grommet for music or your phone
- Tagless label eliminates irritation
(76.2 - 78.7cm)
(81.3 - 83.8cm)
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
(91.4 - 94.0cm)
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
(62.2 - 66.0cm)
(67.3 - 71.1cm)
(72.4 - 76.2cm)
(77.5 - 81.3cm)
(82.5 - 86.4cm)
(88.9 - 92.7cm)
(94.0 - 97.8cm)
(99.1 - 102.9cm)
(104.1 - 108.0cm)
(109.2 - 114.3cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
nice, but doesn't fit my butt
These shorts are a great length - they don't come below the knee and make you look stumpy, but aren't too short that they will ride up and bunch awkwardly over your knee pads. The material is pretty stretchy and slimming, considering, and should be comfortable though not durable enough for FR/DH. Adjustable tabs on the waist are nice (kind of a requirement for me). I am 5'5", 140#, small waist, large rear and the size large fit well (I like mine a little bit loose) except that the seat of the shorts was snug enough to show a little bit of pulling giving me a slight diaper look. I tried on the large in the bright blue color (may not be avail on HnR) but this slight bunching would probably be unnoticeable in a dark color. However, I bet if I took out their chamois and put one of my smaller ones from home, the diaper look would decrease or disappear. These will probably look hot on most gals. good material and nice pockets.