ZOIC Nahara Women's Knickers $58.95
Love the Lycra.
The Zoic Women’s Nahara Cycling Knicker were designed for your time in the saddle but are styled and fit to be comfortably worn to the bar or down to the coffee shop. Ladies looking for a loose pair of riding pants should look elsewhere because the Nahara knickers rock form-fitting stretch Lycra that’s flattering without feeling constricting. Faux front and back pockets and jean-style stitching add a casual look so these knickers don’t look overly technical.
(91.4 - 96.5cm)
(97.8 - 102.9cm)
(104.1 - 109.2cm)
(110.5 - 115.6cm)
(116.8 - 123.2cm)
(68.6 - 73.7cm)
(76.2 - 81.3cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(91.4 - 99.1cm)
(101.6 - 109.2cm)
(111.8 - 116.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
Like them but missing the chamois...
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I really like the look of these. They're a great alternative to the standard workout clothes - definitely more flattering. I got the black ones, and they look like a dark-washed denim. They feel great, and I think they ran pretty true to size for me. However, I was disappointed they didn't come with the chamois as advertised, thus the reason for four stars instead of five.
Sent them back
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Loved them but medium too big at the top. Im 140lbs and 5'7" tall. If they had belt loops I would have kept them. Also they did not include chamois as advertised.