ZOIC Black Market Convertible Pants $88.95
Avoid the sticky syndrome.
If you live on the bike, having gear that can adapt to the task and weather on hand is crucial. The versatile ZOIC Black Market Convertible Pant protects from nasty weather, yet it's still breathable so you won't get any inner thigh stick-age when pedaling through warm rains. When you need to ditch the pants for the comfort of a short, simply unzip the legs, stash them in your bag and enjoy the cooling breeze.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, and stretchy liner shorts with built-in Assault ZO-Wick chamois offer anatomically-correct comfort and support
- Lightweight, quick drying, and stretchable outer is durable for daily use, and allows unrestricted range of motion
- Partially elasticized waistband and adjustable belt hold pants in place without pinching
- Mesh panels provide a cooling airflow between outer and inner shorts
- Cinch cord keeps fabric away from chain and crank
(91.4 - 96.5cm)
(97.8 - 102.9cm)
(104.1 - 109.2cm)
(110.5 - 115.6cm)
(116.8 - 123.2cm)
(68.6 - 73.7cm)
(76.2 - 81.3cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(91.4 - 99.1cm)
(101.6 - 109.2cm)
(111.8 - 116.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
What community has to say
I'm interested in these pants. I need to...
I'm interested in these pants. I need to make sure they are long enough - 36 inch inseam is required with a 34 inch waist. Will these fit?