Out of Stock
Item # ZOI0166
This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Downhill Pants in stock than that.
ZOIC Black Market Convertible Pants $0.00
Avoid the sticky syndrome.
If you live on the bike, having gear that can adapt to the task and weather on hand is crucial. The versatile ZOIC Black Market Convertible Pant protects from nasty weather, yet it's still breathable so you won't get any inner thigh stick-age when pedaling through warm rains. When you need to ditch the pants for the comfort of a short, simply unzip the legs, stash them in your bag and enjoy the cooling breeze.
- Lightweight, quick drying, and stretchable outer is durable for daily use, and allows unrestricted range of motion
- Partially elasticized waistband and adjustable belt hold pants in place without pinching
- Mesh panels provide a cooling airflow between outer and inner shorts
- Cinch cord keeps fabric away from chain and crank
(91.4 - 96.5cm)
(97.8 - 102.9cm)
(104.1 - 109.2cm)
(110.5 - 115.6cm)
(116.8 - 123.2cm)
(68.6 - 73.7cm)
(76.2 - 81.3cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(91.4 - 99.1cm)
(101.6 - 109.2cm)
(111.8 - 116.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
Near perfect long distance touring pants
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I like them so much I ordered a second pair. On long distance tours I will take only one set of legs to zip to both pairs of shorts. My main criticism are too many pockets and the two open pocket are a no-no for touring. I'll sew them shut. They fit great. The zippers are well protected to prevent chafe. What's not to love. The fact they don't have a chamois is a big plus for me.
No Chamois Liner
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
These are JUST THE PANTS. To be fair, it does say that in the description, but the pictures of the chamois are quite misleading...as is the original retail price of ~$89; at that price, it DOES come with chamois liner. Thought I was getting a great deal, but not so much.
The inseam is ~32"...sometime those fit me, but in this case, they're too short.
I'm interested in these pants. I need to...
I'm interested in these pants. I need to make sure they are long enough - 36 inch inseam is required with a 34 inch waist. Will these fit?