Out of Stock
Item # ZOI0168
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Long Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys in stock than that.
ZOIC Asylum Long Sleeve Jersey $0.00
No brainer comfort, because you've got more immediate obstacles to contend with.
If your friends think riding a bike down a mountain is crazy, then get the Zoic Asylum Jersey and get the cool convenient comfort to do it every day. Instead of overheating in a soggy cotton trap, free your body to vent in this MTB jersey as you bomb through the trees and whip around berms.
- Recycled polyester fabric reuses resources already manufactured to reduce your carbon contribution, while also wicking sweat, breathing, and drying quickly
- Mesh underarm panels dump heat from your hottest zones during climbs or desert rides
- An audio pocket lets you pipe your headphones and rock out to your jams while you rage
(91.4 - 96.5cm)
(97.8 - 102.9cm)
(104.1 - 109.2cm)
(110.5 - 115.6cm)
(116.8 - 123.2cm)
(68.6 - 73.7cm)
(76.2 - 81.3cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(91.4 - 99.1cm)
(101.6 - 109.2cm)
(111.8 - 116.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Reviews & Community
Comfortable and cool
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This jersey has a comfortable fit and cool in warm weather. I purchased the Nova orange for visibility. I ride roads in a congested area of southern New Jersey where a lot of out town drivers are confused about where they are going (trying to put it nicely). I recently wore it while sandboarding, more for keeping the desert off me than for comfort, but it did well. Also dries fast after washing. If you gauge fit by the size chart, my best description is that this jersey is roomy.
Nice Jersey, color not bright as shown
This is a nicely made Jersey, seems to be good quality. I ended up returning it because the orange is not as bright as shown in the picture, it is more of a fall burnt orange. Still looks nice, but I wanted something that would stand out for winter riding around hunters. This is not a blaze hunting orange.
Just arrived and it looks even better in person than it does in the picture. I got the black and just so you know, the orange is not as bright as it is in the picture. It is a darker, deeper orange, so it looks even better against the black and gray. The jersey fits according to the size chart, and looked great on. If the price doesn't scare you off, you will like it.