Out of Stock
Item # ZIP0069
This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Tubular Wheels in stock than that.
Zipp Super-9 Disc Wheel - Tubular $0.00
They don't come any faster.
Zipp Speed Weaponry designed the Super-9 Disc Wheel to be stiff, aero, and ready to win when your threshold climbs into the red. Designed for full-throttle power, the Super-9 Disc borrows from the perimeter shape of the Sub-9, making it so fast it actually generates lift. The Super-9 Disc differs from the Sub-9 by staying flat from its widest point all the way to the hub, forgoing Zipp's toroidal bulge found in other models. The result is a much stiffer and more-responsive wheel than the Sub-9, but Zipp does so without compromising the Super-9's aerodynamics. Weighing in at under a 1,000 grams, the Super-9 is just that—super, and ready to out-kick the competition.
- Oversized 17mm axle is substantially stiffer than traditional 15mm axles
- Zipp's 188 rear hub features adjustable bearing preload and the industry's only aero preload nut
- ABLC (Advanced Boundary Layer Control) dimple technology smooths airflow across the rim's surface for increased aerodynamics
- Carbon Bridge technology uses a KEVLAR® thread in a co-axial helix stitch to bind sheets of carbon to each other in order to disperse shock more evenly throughout the rim
- Highly specialized Swiss-made ball bearing cartridges offer reliability and super-smooth rolling without added effort
- Note: Integrated aero rear brakes in some frames may present clearance issues; please check fit with brake before purchasing
- Valve stem must be at least 45mm
- Maximum recommended rider weight: 275 pounds
- Track- and road-adaptable