Out of Stock
Item # ZIP0079
2011 This model is no longer in stock.
Zipp 202 Tubular Wheel $0.00
Like they say, Speed Weaponry
At just 1,095 grams, the Zipp Speed Weaponry 202 Tubular Wheelset is light enough to climb like a billy goat yet strong enough to power through the cobbles. Zipp designers built the 202s with a toroidal rim profile developed in the wind tunnel, which allows the 32mm rims to roll as efficiently on the flats as 45-50mm rims. Zipp used its own 88/188 hubs with Swiss-made steel bearings that Zipp claims are two-and-a-half times rounder than any other in the industry. By using a slightly larger bearing size, the Zipp crew was able to increase axle size to 17mm, effectively making the 88/188 axles the stiffest available.
- Carbon Bridge Technology (adding Kevlar to the carbon rim during the lamination process) increases strength and impact resistance
- Dimples aren't just for golf balls and pretty girls; they also make your Zipp wheels faster
- The 202s are track-adaptable, only adding to their versatility
- External nipples make adjustments easy
- Full carbon rims offer exceptional lateral stiffness while still providing a supple ride
- Note: Maximum weight recommendation is 225lb