Zero RH + Vertigo Jersey - Short-Sleeve - Men's $100.95
Like a miniature space program.
Few companies pour as much technology into their products as Zero RH+. With highly breathable, stretchy, moisture-wicking fabric and preformed anatomic construction, the Vertigo Jersey is a perfect example of Zero RH+'s commitment to innovation.
The Vertigo Jersey is made with Zero RH+'s Firedry Gold 100 fabric. This moisture-wicking, breathable fabric keeps you dry and comfortable during hot summer rides. Firedry is offered in four different weights–Gold 100 being the lightest. It's also abrasion- and wear-resistant, and provides exceptional aerodynamics.
Zero RH+ use preformed anatomic construction. This provides a comfortable, natural
fit, especially in the riding position, and the microfiber elastic waist gripper keeps the jersey from riding up in the back. Three rear pockets take care of your valuables, and reflective appliques make you more visible in traffic.
The Zero RH+ Vertigo Jersey comes in sizes Small through 3X-Large and is available in the colors Black/white, White/black, White/blue surf, or Red/white.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
What community has to say
A bit short for me.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I'm 5'11", 162lbs, 31 in waist, 39.75 chest. I ordered size L. Fit perfect except for the length which was too short. XL length is perfect length but the jersey is less snug than I prefer but not impossible to like.