Zero RH + Up & Down Tank Top - Women's $79.75
When the mid-summer sun is beating away at you at mile-marker 89, are you really going to miss those sleeves? The answer is an emphatic 'No!' The Zero RH+ Up & Down Tank Top allows cooling breezes flow freely over your saddle-weary body to keep you as cool and comfortable as possible in the impossible heat of summer.
The Up & Down Tank Top is made with Zero RH+'s Firedry Gold 100 fabric. This moisture-wicking, breathable fabric keeps you dry and comfortable during hot summer rides. Firedry was created in four different weights -- Gold 100 being the lightest. It's also abrasion- and wear-resistant and provides exceptional aerodynamics. An internal bra provides additional support.
Zero RH+ used a preformed, anatomic design on the Up & Down tank top. This gives you a comfortable, natural fit, especially in the riding position. Generous rear pockets handle your extra clothes and nutrition, and reflective appliques keep you seen by motorists in low-light riding conditions, and a rounded bottom with microfiber waist gripper keeps the jersey in place.
The Zero RH+ Up & Down Tank Top is available in five sizes from X-Small to X-Large and in the colors Black/acid green, White/cherry, White/black, Black/white, and White/red.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.