Zero RH + Stripe Short - Women's $77.95
Race-day fit and fabric.
Zero RH+ proves that you don't have to take out a second mortgage to get a race-day-worthy cycling short. The Women's Stripe short doesn't compromise anywhere. It's made from Zero RH+'s Firedry Gold 100 fabric. This moisture-wicking, breathable fabric keeps you dry and comfortable during hot summer rides. Firedry is offered in four different weights–Gold 100 being the lightest. It's also abrasion- and wear-resistant, and provides good aerodynamics.
The Stripe Short comes with Zero RH+'s Women's Saturn chamois.
This hand-sewn chamois provides shock-absorbing cushion to reduce fatigue
and numbness over the course of a three- to four-hour ride. The Saturn's exceptional
moisture management keeps you dry and comfortable when you most need to
be. The gender-specific Saturn pad is made from high-density foam with a
low compression coefficient that ensures effectiveness after hundreds
of miles in the saddle.
The Stripe Short has a Form Fit. This means the short adheres perfectly to the body's lines. It's their tightest fit, and is equally at home training or racing. The Zero RH+ Women's Stripe Short comes in sizes X-Small through X-Large and is available in the colors Black, White/black, Black/white, and Red/black.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.