Out of Stock
Item # ZRH0126
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys in stock than that.
Zero RH + Stretch Control Jersey - Short-Sleeve - Men's $0.00
Lower temps, higher performance.
The Zero RH+ Men's Stretch Control Jersey helps your body stay cool and dry so you can ride longer without burning out.
- Pre-formed anatomic construction for comfortable, natural fit
- Firedry Gold 100 fabric helps your body regulate temperature
- 3 rear pockets to carry the essentials
- 25cm front zip allows you to dump heat quickly
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
What community has to say
I wear xxl in Castelli.would it be fair...
I wear xxl in Castelli.would it be fair to say I should order this in the same xxl size or should I size down one?
Not a jersey everyone else will have.
Nice tight fitting euro race cut jersey. The fabric is thin and stretchy and helps the fit also. The cut on the front bottom is shorter and more square than normal so there's no bunching up of extra fabric in front when your in the riding position. Nice graphics and it looks good over your bibs. Seems to be well made, and no problems after several rides with it.
As far as sizing goes, I'm 5' 10" and 158 lbs, and got the XL which is perfect for me. So definitely size up!
does anyone know how the zero RH + jerseys...
does anyone know how the zero RH + jerseys fit ? I'm normal a small in jersey.
I have this jersey and I love the european race fit. I'm 5' 10" and 158 lbs and I had to get XL for a perfect fit. which is to say size up at least one.