Out of Stock
Item # ZRH0127
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Zero RH + Stretch Control Bib Short - Men's $0.00
We might not have named it Uranus, but it works.
The Zero RH+ Men's Stretch Control Bib is constructed of all-way stretch Firedry Gold 100 fabric to provide you with an unlimited range of motion and features the high-tech Uranus chamois.
- Uranus chamois features a high-density foam strategically placed to remove stress from areas that receive the most pressure
- Firedry Gold 100 anti-bacterial fabric manages moisture for efficient temperature control
- Channeled flat-seam fabric promotes air flow and reduces chafing
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
What community has to say
Sold by the markdown, left wanting more.
The over 50% you save when buying this product makes you feel really good about your purchase until you try it on and actually use it.
The ordered an XL according to the size chart and the bibs actually felt like they run larger than listed. The chamois is pretty thick and cushy, which usually is a great thing for comfort but it was also a bit of annoyance as the placement was probably suited for relaxed riding not fitness or races as the padding seems set for a more upright position.
The suspenders of the bibs are also very loose providing little or no support. I often had to knot the suspenders to actually maintain the support that I have received from Castelli and Kraft.
The silicone affixed for the legs are not truly seamless and have a reflective tab that causes chaffing while riding. The silicone/rubbery lining the inside of the leg is supposed to function as support to keep the legs of the short in place, however, I felt that this feature was much more generous that other brands and actually made long rides much more uncomfortable due to chaffing.
look great on the website, but...
in trying them on, they just didn't feel comfortable. I don't know if it's the material or just the general fit. One thing is that the chamois is really small in the front and given that there is a seam there where the panels fit together, it didn't feel so great on my..um.. delicate parts.
nice fitting bib. Im 5'8" 155 lbs size 32 waist and I got the large. The chamois is comfy, and I much prefer it over my former Pearl Izumi Pro bib. If i had one gripe, it's that the stitching on the strap is a little weird. It makes the strap much thicker at connection points. Other than that, I'm pleased with this bib