Out of Stock
Item # ZRH0241
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Short Finger Cycling Gloves in stock than that.View Similar Products
Zero RH + Racer Glove $0.00
Increase the grip on your bars when you slip on the Zero RH+ Racer Glove, which also helps reduce hand fatigue during long races or training rides.
- Synthetic, lightweight Firedry fabric dries quickly, breathes, and wicks moisture to enable evaporative cooling
- Anatomical construction matches your hand shape and fingerless design provides great warm-weather comfort
- Non-slip silicone palm keeps you anchored in the drops while a thicker fabric provides a bit of padding to keep your hands primed
- Sweat wipe on thumb cleans the sweat off your brow as you climb
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff secures the glove as you pass slower cyclists
View more Men's Short Finger Cycling Gloves
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
Reviews & Community
Numb hands ... not good!
Bought this pair of gloves about two months ago and have gone on about 5-6 rides of about 30-40min each time.
Pros: Good fit, nice small velcro fasteners, cool design and colours, like the little straps between the fingers to assist in taking off the gloves
Cons: Padding between the thumb and first finger is thin and badly made, and importantly it scrunches up in a very uncomfortable manner. About 10min through my rides, my palms start to get numb - a problem I haven't had before with other better-padded gloves.
Conclusion: I won't buy this again if given the option. Would look for more padding to keep numbness away.
very nice gloves for the price
- Familiarity:I've used it several times
good fit, good palm padding ..