Zero RH + Prime Short - Men's $68.95
If you're a six-day-a-week rider, you're going to be doing a lot of laundry unless you stock up on workhorse items like the Zero RH+ Men's Prime Short. At this price, you can afford to pick up multiple pairs, but don't worry, you're not short-changing yourself; Zero RH+ gave this short the same anatomical cut and comfortable silicone-free grippers that many of its higher-end shorts and bibs enjoy.
- Saturn chamois features targeted padding and a central pressure-relieving channel for comfort on 3 to 4-hour rides
- Firedry fabric breathes and wicks for efficient temperature control
- Grip Fit silicone-free hems keep the short in place without irritating sensitive skin
- High-visibility reflective hits ensure you don't fade into the background in low light
- Unlike other Zero RH+ apparel, this short runs closer to true to size
- Real Cyclist is the exclusive US retailer for Zero RH+ products
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
What community has to say
This shorts fits nice and snug, very comfortable on my 26 mile ride. The only down side that I noticed is the padding, not high up enough on the front. Compared to Luis Garneau, the padding on this one looks funky. Other than that, it is comfortable.
Weird fit & material
Comfortable until I took it out on a ride. Chamois is great but the fabric is a bit shiny and two ply and rubs in all the wrong places. Saddle comfort was great after a 50 mile ride but the friction and movement caused some major chafing.
Great saddle comfort
Great cycling shorts. Rode a 20 mile pass last week and experienced NO saddle soreness...I was happy.