Out of Stock
Item # ZRH0233
This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Shorts in stock than that.
Zero RH + Prime Short - Men's $0.00
If you're a six-day-a-week rider, you're going to be doing a lot of laundry unless you stock up on workhorse items like the Zero RH+ Men's Prime Short. At this price, you can afford to pick up multiple pairs, but don't worry, you're not short-changing yourself; Zero RH+ gave this short the same anatomical cut and comfortable silicone-free grippers that many of its higher-end shorts and bibs enjoy.
- Saturn chamois features targeted padding and a central pressure-relieving channel for comfort on 3 to 4-hour rides
- Firedry fabric breathes and wicks for efficient temperature control
- Grip Fit silicone-free hems keep the short in place without irritating sensitive skin
- High-visibility reflective hits ensure you don't fade into the background in low light
- Unlike other Zero RH+ apparel, this short runs closer to true to size
- Real Cyclist is the exclusive US retailer for Zero RH+ products
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
A good value at this price. Not too much, not too little, just the right amount of padding. My daily ride is 35 miles and I alternate these with Izumi's. Don't pay more for the same thing.
This shorts fits nice and snug, very comfortable on my 26 mile ride. The only down side that I noticed is the padding, not high up enough on the front. Compared to Luis Garneau, the padding on this one looks funky. Other than that, it is comfortable.
Weird fit & material
Comfortable until I took it out on a ride. Chamois is great but the fabric is a bit shiny and two ply and rubs in all the wrong places. Saddle comfort was great after a 50 mile ride but the friction and movement caused some major chafing.
Great saddle comfort
Great cycling shorts. Rode a 20 mile pass last week and experienced NO saddle soreness...I was happy.