Out of Stock
Item # ZRH0123
2011 This model is no longer in stock.
Zero RH + Powerlogic Olympic Frame Bib Short - Men's $0.00
Firmly in place, comfortably out of the way.
Zero RH+ Powerlogic Olympic Frame Bib Shorts feature a unique bib design that eliminates pressure points for long-lasing comfort on the bike. The front straps are spread wide apart so breathing is not inhibited, and the centered rear 'ram' strap ensures that the Powerlogic Olympic Frame Bibs stay securely in place whether your seated or charging hard out of the saddle.
- Pluton chamois features a curved design to follow the natural anatomical curve of the body
- Firedry Gold 100 anti-bacterial fabric manages moisture for efficient temperature control
- Channeled flat-seam fabric promotes air flow and reduces chafing
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
What community has to say
Great look, okay quality
I am not a large rider (6'0" and 175#). I bought these bibs thinking I would try out a new brand as I typically ride in Castelli. The fit in the large size was great and it took a little bit to get used to the funky construction of the straps, but they were comfortable.
Where these ran into trouble was on the construction of the actual garment. I got about 50 miles into my ride and looked down at my leg for some reason and the stitching on the seams was coming undone. I looked at my other leg and the seams there were having the same issue in a different spot. I put them in the washer after the ride and the seams continued to unravel.
Needless to say, that is the last pair of bibs I buy from Zero RH+.
Since I have had these a while and put some miles in on them....These are really great bib shorts & I have just about all of them, that is what I do. Why are these so special? The strap seems strange at first glance, then once you get into them, the straps disappear from your mind. ALL the straps stay put & don't move at all. No need to "readjust the straps mid ride" The straps are well placed into the aero position. These are proper race level bibs & should be worn over a sleeveless base layer (summer) (If you are into hanging out in them at the coffee shop this may not be the ones for you). Size up one size and you should be all set. I am 5'11 & 175lbs and I wear an XL in these comfortably. If you are shorter stature you may not need to size up in the smaller sizes. I just found that the inseam in the XL was more to my liking. Honestly, one of the best bibs out there for this price. You won't find another bib short with this many high $ features for this price.