Out of Stock
Item # ZRH0135
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Knickers in stock than that.
Zero RH + Logo Bib Knicker - Men's $0.00
Take the edge off.
The Zero RH+ Men's Logo Bib Knicker provides a little more coverage than a short when you need it. Zero RH+'s super-comfortable Uranus chamois takes some of the pain from mile after mile of riding.
- Pre-formed anatomic construction for comfortable, natural fit
- Uranus chamois features high-density padding in strategic areas to relieve pressure and reduce fatigue
- Firedry Gold 100 anti-bacterial fabric manages moisture for efficient temperature control
- Channeled flat-seam fabric promotes air flow and reduces chafing
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
What community has to say
Is the chamois really called the Uranus...
Is the chamois really called the Uranus chamois? Seriously?
Legs are baggy
The only complaint I have with these is the legs are baggy. Well not the legs exactly but the elastic below the knee is about 2 sizes too big. So they don't grip your calves. The pad, butt and thighs fit great. So if your legs are giant size below the knee buy them if not get something else.
I don't know where to start with these.
I'm 6"2 175lb 32" waist and opted for large. The fitting is at the waist and top is OK but the legs are way too short for a knicker and the elastic grippers just don't grip so they ride up all the way to your knee which is very annoying. Also the fabric is pretty much a summer weight lycra so they won't keep you as warm as say regular knicks with knee warmers. I don't like the pad - the padding is too thick towards the front which makes it a bit uncomfortable for the family jewels.
Can't recommend sorry...
What the hack? Chest/waist sizing seems...
What the hack? Chest/waist sizing seems WAY off! A Large has a 19.7 inch chest? and a 17.1 inch waist? Maybe the measurements were taken "across the front" or something like that, as opposed to the actual circumference. In any case, I'm a 41" chest and a 34" waist: does anyone who's worn these have a size suggestion?
19.7" chest is not a measurement "around" any grown human's chest. There is a type-o in here. Maybe it measures 19.7" across as laid flat, but not around. Either of my thighs are that big around.
How do these compare to the Zero RH+ Leader...
How do these compare to the Zero RH+ Leader Bib Knickers? The Leaders work well for me for warm weather riding. They also come in a smaller size so I had to grab a large instead of a medium.