Out of Stock
Item # ZRH0228
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Bib Shorts in stock than that.
Zero RH + Leader Bib Short - Men's $0.00
Keep your cool as you put the hammer down.
Set a blistering pace as you power through the course wearing the Zero RH+ Men's Leader Bib Short. This bib's lightweight, quick-drying, and breathable Firedry fabric keeps you comfortable when it's your turn to front the paceline.
- Stretchy, breathable, and supportive Saturn chamois delivers all-around comfort
- Multi-panel anatomic construction ensures a precise fit and freedom of movement
- Gradual fit Anallergic bib straps feature variable-tension microfiber elastic so they stretch to fit and won’t irritate your skin
- Grip fit Anallergic hem grippers features microfiber elastic on the surface to hold the legs in place as you pedal
- Ultra-flat seams ensure a non-irritating, aerodynamic form fit
- Runs small; we recommend sizing up one from your regular size
- Real Cyclist is the exclusive US retailer for Zero RH+ products
Reviews & Community
Proven on the road...
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Firstly, the catalogue image for these shorts led me to believe that the front panel was red - it is actually entirely white - no red anywhere - black stripes and seat only. The construction appears to be good (Italian shorts made in Albania), however the white fabric portions are very lightweight - definitely need to wear something under these, or it's "showtime"...and that's with the fabric dry... The chamois is substantial, but not too bulky. It's placement seems odd - very far back. However, on the road it has no effect on riding comfort. I am 6'-1"/175 lbs/32" waist - the medium fits well - proportions are all really good. Overall, decent bibs.