Out of Stock
Item # ZRH0136
2011 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Bib Shorts in stock than that.
Zero RH + Leader Bib Short - Men's $0.00
There will be no reeling you in.
Break away from the peleton as you wear the Zero RH+ Men's Leader Bib Short. Your lead won't melt in the hot sun thanks to the lightweight, quick-drying, and breathable Firedry fabric.
- Multi-panel anatomic construction ensures a precise fit and freedom of movement
- Gradual fit Anallergic bib straps feature variable-tension microfiber elastic so they stretch to fit and won’t irritate your skin
- Grip fit Anallergic hem grippers features microfiber elastic on the surface to hold the legs in place as you pedal
- Stretchy, breathable, and supportive Saturn chamois delivers all-around comfort
- Ultra-flat seams ensure a non-irritating, aerodynamic form fit
- Runs small; we recommend sizing up one from your regular size
- Backcountry is the exclusive US retailer for Zero RH+ products
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
What community has to say
Good but could be better
Overall these bibs are pretty good, comfortable bibs. Definitely order a size up from normal. All my other cycling shorts and bibs are large, got XL in these thanks to the size chart. The straps are a bit on the thick side, yet the rest of the bibs are actually really thin. So thin if fact that in the right light they are SEE THROUGH. This means if you don't cover an embarrassing area fully then it may be visible. For me the chammy doesn't come as far forward as I would prefer, and I'm in danger of showing off if I'm not careful.
Other than that, the bibs are comfortable, breathe exceptionally well, and look good. A better chamois and thicker material in the groin/lower back, plus thinner straps would make a 5 star bib.
Hows the density of he short material? I...
Hows the density of he short material? I prefer something with more support.
some great things and some bad things...im 6'2" and 180 i ordered the XL, they fit great in the legs. they feel awesome in the legs actually. only two complaints, 1) i got the orange and white and my nuts show a lot more in these than others i own, probably because theyre white. i wouldnt get any with a white front. also, the straps are sort of a separate material that got stitched onto the bibs so it puts unnecessary stitching and rubbing on my back where the straps meet the bibs. kind of annoying.
Zero regrettably is a Zero
Let me be specific. The straps are very thick and for me the sewed seam on the strap is right across the nipple. It will rip a nipple open in one ride. The seat fits well, but the pad is not very good for longer rides. With the straps so big and thick it is hard to concentrate on the rest of the bib. I really wanted to like them but I will probably throw them away as they are painful to wear.
Grab the jersey for the full kit