Out of Stock
Item # ZRH0222
This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Bib Shorts in stock than that.
Zero RH + Kinesio Bib Short - Men's $0.00
It's OK, it's 100% legal.
Zero RH+ incorporated low-elasticity strips into the Men's Kinesio Bib Short to mimic the effect of Kinesio taping, in order to give your muscles targeted support for long rides. When you combine this strategically-placed support with the stretchy, wicking fabric, ultra-comfortable, vented bib straps, and an advanced chamois, you get a bib that enhances your performance in the saddle without getting you in trouble with the authorities.
- Top-of-the-line Uranus chamois features targeted padding, a streamlined, low-bulk fit, and plenty of comfortable stretch
- Firedry Gold 100 fabric breathes and manages moisture for efficient temperature control
- Laser-cut micro-holes in the 'tape' help you stay cool on summer rides
- Variable flex in the bib straps ensures a comfortable, supportive fit no matter what position you're in, while laser-cut venting and mesh in the back lets air circulate
- Ultra-flat seams eliminate chafing and give the short a sleek, streamlined look
- Grip Fit technology in the hem keeps the short in place without irritating sensitive skin
- High-visibility reflective hits ensure you don't fade into the background in low light
- Runs small, consider sizing up from your usual size
- Real Cyclist is the exclusive US retailer for Zero RH+ products
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Riding the Rockies
These are unlike any bib I've ever had. I'm 6'1" 175lbs. Ordered a Lg. The fit is compressive. The legs are a little short...about 3" above the knee...compared to Castelli's and Sugoi's. I guess thats a Euro thing? The pad is very nice, once your seated you forget about it. Now the top half...they're a bit low on the sides and that takes a little getting used to. The straps are kinda cool though, feel quite different compared to traditional bibs but I think its ok! May seem a little uncomfortable while standing but once your in the riding position they're ok. If I weighed a few more pounds I'd have to go with an XL,because of the waist/low sides may become uncomfortable. I hope this makes sense. Overall I'm satisfied with them.