Out of Stock
Item # ZRH0263
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Shorts in stock than that.
Zero RH + Fusion Short - Women's $0.00
The Zero RH+ Women's Fusion Short is designed with the serious rider in mind, offering a pre-formed anatomic construction that fits just right when you're bent over the bars, pedaling furiously to keep up with the guys. And succeeding, we might add.
- Saturn chamois features targeted padding and plenty of comfortable stretch
- Lightweight Firedry Gold 100 fabric breathes and manages moisture for efficient temperature control
- Redesigned waistband offers supreme comfort when you're bent over the bars in the riding position
- Runs small, consider sizing up from your usual size
- Real Cyclist is the exclusive US retailer for Zero RH+ products
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
Ok for the price
I only have 2 pairs of cycling shorts: these and the Campagnolo Penny short, which I recommend buying instead. The chamois on these shorts is not great-- the saddle starts to hurt after about 30 minutes, and that's with a soft saddle. The padding also gets caught on the saddle when mounting the bike. This might be because I need a smaller size, but my husband has the same problem with the men's version of these shorts.
Don't order up a size
Don't order up a size. I am a women's medium 140lbs 5'6" ordered a large (up a size like they say) and they were very baggy I can't imagine they would be comfortable, so I'm reordering them in medium, hope they fit this time...too bad I have to pay shipping three times over...
Not so Great
I took the advice of the previous person and ordered these shorts.
I also took the advice of the seller and ordered up one size. Mistake.
Just returned from a 40 mile ride and have to say the chamois is not so great.
Also the fabric stretched out a bit on the ride, but it is wonderfully soft. The fit was a bit loose when I first put them on, but then got worse as I rode. The waistband ended up under my ribcage.
The legs have nothing to keep them in place so they crept up higher and higher the more I rode and sweated, the fabric stretched out there as well.
best shorts ever
these are so incredible that after i bought the first pair and wore them on one ride, i deemed all my other cycling shorts never to be worn again. i just ordered more, they are so comfortable it doesnt even feel like youre wearing a cycling short - i hardly even notice the chamois is there - even though it works wonderfully. I wear these generally for rides of 2 hrs or less but will definitely also wear them for longer all day rides as well.