Out of Stock
Item # ZRH0081
2010 This model is no longer in stock.
Zero RH + Distance Bib Tight - Men's $0.00
Extend your season.
The Zero RH+ Distance Bib Tight might be the warmest bib tight from a company you’ve never heard of. A longstanding European brand, Zero RH+ Distance Bib Tight combines soft-brushed fleece inside with water-resistant, wind-blocking Icedry Gold 200 fabric on the outside to protect you from the elements. The pre-formed anatomic construction offers a perfect fit when hunched over in the saddle, while the innovative Grip Fit Technology ensures the Distance tights don’t shift during your ride.
- Gradual Fit Technology provides maximized freedom of movement without pinching or folding
- The antibacterial Uranus chamois features sit-bone-specific padding for unmatched comfort during a long day in the saddle
- Soft durable bib straps won’t dig into shoulders or cause unpleasant irritation
- Reflective elements keep you visible to motorists at dusk
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
What community has to say
Best deal in the universe.
These are great.
Good quality, warm fuzzy inside, well stitched, good chamois... the works...
What is the sizing information for these...
What is the sizing information for these tights?
Didn't know the brand, but tried 'em anyway.
I picked up a set of these. I got the ones /w the white running down the leg.
Overall the construction seems to be excellent. You get a sense of that in the cuffs, zippers, and bib straps. The curiously name "Uranus" pad works. It isn't as svelte as a normal high end bibshort pad, but when you are actually riding, you forget its there. I think thats the sign of a good pad, right?
As for function, on a ride in the 40s they are totally comfortable. They aren't totally windproof and they aren't waterproof, so I'd call them a nice dry weather tight or a wet weather tight if getting a little misty doesn't bother you.
In the low 30s I added a liner short beneath these and was comfortable.
When considering the white stripe version, consider that wet winter road scum will foul that up pretty quickly.
that it is very hot sticky for...
that it is very hot sticky for freezing temperatures?
Super Roubaix material?