Out of Stock
Item # ZRH0163
This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Jackets in stock than that.
Zero RH + Aquaria Pocket Jacket - Women's $0.00
Iffy weather won't keep you indoors when you've packed the Zero RH + Aquaria Women's Pocket Jacket in the jersey.
- Locking half-length zip provides temperature regulation
- Reflective elements for low-light safety
- Jacket fits in its own stuff pocket
- Long back protects from road spray
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
The jacket is blousey (5'5", 120, size S), with sleeves and body that would flap so hard riding you may die from the headache. The sleeves are too short. It's a riding coat and with normal length arms the sleeves need to be long enough for the reach to the bars. These are walking around sleeve length. Pity, cause I like Zero RH stuff, but this coat and a few gloves just bought disappoint as lacking a connection to riding. Seems the design team is in control and none of them ride and there is too much competition to put out stuff that doesn't work. Pass. Made in Turkey.