Out of Stock
Item # ZRH0260
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Knickers in stock than that.
Zero RH + Agility Knicker - Women's $0.00
Stand for the climb and drop back down into the seat for the descent with ease when you're wearing the Zero RH+ Women's Agility Knicker. This comfortable, supportive knicker offers remarkable performance as well as striking style for active rides both indoors and out.
- Top-of-the-line Uranus chamois features targeted padding, a streamlined, low-bulk fit, and plenty of comfortable stretch
- Firedry Gold 100 fabric breathes and manages moisture for efficient temperature control
- Comfortable ergonomic wide waistband won't pinch or bind when you're in the drops
- High-visibility reflective hits ensure you don't fade into the background in low light
- Runs small, consider sizing up from your usual size
- Real Cyclist is the exclusive US retailer for Zero RH+ products
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
What community has to say
Great for hot weather riding!
I've been searching for a knicker length bottom for hot weather riding. It's scorching heat in Texas this time of year and shorts just don't give me enough sun protection. Anyway, I ordered these because the description had the magic words about "breathability and moisture management." So, I tested them out over 50 miles this weekend on a 100+ temp day and the verdict was good - they passed all my tests. I own lots of different makes/models of knickers now and I think these are the stretchiest and lightest feeling of them all. Very comfortable and worked well (as did the Zero RH+ jersey I was wearing) at wicking moisture. I initially thought the chamois felt bulky when I first put them on and it does feel a bulky just walking around in the knickers, but in the saddle, it was fine. I'll be packing these for a 77-mile Tahoe ride soon, they were that comfy on the bike. I did not find them small - I would say they fit true to size.