PARK TOOL TOOLS
Park Tool Team Issue Portable Repair Stand - PRS-25
- Item: PAR0208 Claimed Weight:"Claimed Weight" is an unconfirmed weight provided by the manufacturer. 5900 g
Like the PCS-10 Home Mechanic Stand, Park Tool's PRS-25 Team Issue Repair Stand employs a folding design for easy storage and a three-point base for stability on any surface -- be it smooth concrete in your garage or in a rain soaked gravel lot at a 24 hour race. But compared to the PCS-10, the Team Issue Stand has a few added niceties.
The clamp unit is cam actuated, like a giant quick-release lever, and it has micro adjustment capability. So you've got a bike that's worth more than your car? No worries, as you can dial in the clamping pressure like a baby soft caress. And for funky frame geometry, the clamp head is narrower at 2.7" to get into tight spots. The Team Issue clamp can open to safely accommodate frame tubes from 7/8" to 3". The jaws open along the plane of the bike, so it works great for deep, aero-shaped frame tubes. The clamp head can be rotated to work on your bike at any angle. And to accommodate different sized bikes and different sized mechanics, the Team Issue Repair Stand is height adjustable to 60" at the clamp. It even has a soft rubber saddle cradle to protect your seatpost and saddle if you just want to hang the bike quickly from the clamp body.
The Park Tool PRS-25 Team Issue Repair Stand is all aluminum so it's strong enough for regular use and lightweight as well. At just 13 pounds, you won't hesitate to throw it into the car for a weekend trip to the races. It folds down to just 47" for easy storage when not in use.
- 360-degree clamp rotation add versatility, and fully adjustable clamping pressure prevents crushing carbon tubes
- Straps connected to aluminum legs ensure all parts slide, fold and unfold together
- 60-inch adjustable clamping height makes lubing those hard-to-reach places easy.
- Hex-shaped aluminum tubing keeps flex low and eliminates rotation
- Soft, durable composite-rubber clamping pads protect your frame from scratches
- 100-25D Professional Micro Adjust Clamp quickly clamps and releases nearly any tube from 7/8 to 3 inch (23-76mm), including aero tubes