ENDURA MEN'S TIGHTS/KNICKERS
The Scottish Highlands are known for many things but balmy beautiful weather isn't one of them. There's a good reason Endura has chosen this location as its testing ground for products -- epic riding. Sweet singletrack, sweeping descents, and dramatic panoramic vistas far outweigh the cons of any foul weather. It also provides ample opportunity to test the quality and durability of products like the Endura Thermolite Pro Bib Tights -- providing excellent cold weather protection whether you're ripping down Ft. William or playing in your own backyard.
Heat-treated Teflon is added to the already great insulating properties of hollow-core Thermolite to create these water-repellent breathable bib tights. Adding to the breathability factor is a wicking mesh upper bib which attaches to the lower leg panels with flat-lock stitching, eliminating chafing. The bib straps are bound with Lycra, providing stretch but also giving the mesh the support it needs to hold up wash after wash. Locking zippers on the bib and ankles provide quick and easy removal. Elastic grippers on the cuffs keep the legs firmly in place.
And because your bum needs just as much protection in the winter as it does in the summer, the Thermolite Pro Bib Tights comes with Endura's 600-Series chamois. This multi-density, stretch chamois is used in all of Endura's top products. It offers antibacterial properties and is thicker where you need it the most without being cumbersome.
The Endura Thermolite Pro Bib Tights are available in sizes Small through XX-Large.
- Double thickness on the knees to keep your joints spinning strong
- Ankle zippers make the on-off dance a little less entertaining for your significant other
- Reflective logos help drivers see you through the cellular haze
- Zippered fly so your nature breaks don’t resemble a contortionist act
- Silicone grippers keep the fabric from crawling up your leg, so you don’t get a funny little strip of frostbite