The CycleOps JetFluid Pro redefines the standard for fluid-based indoor trainers. The Pro Series frame offers a much wider platform than previous Cyclops trainers. The resistance unit operates at cooler temperatures for quieter workouts, longer bearing life and a more consistent power curve. Each flywheel is individually balanced during manufacturing; this helps reduce noise and bearing wear while concentrating weight where it will most contribute to inertia so that a single missed pedal stroke won't slow you the equivalent of 5 mph. The JetFluid Pro's most attractive feature may be its resistance curve, which resembles the way wind resistance increases exponentially when you're out on the road. Its ability to mimic the resistance found in real-world accelerations make it a winner for the nastiest interval workouts. The Pro Series frame is even easier to set up than its predecessors and can accommodate every wheel size from 650C to 29in. Leveling the trainer for an upright workout is now an option, while remains quick to put away, plus it includes the Realrides Race Day DVD.
- PowerTuned technology has four distinct resistance curves: easy setting, flat road, interval, and hill
- Quick-Lock cam lever for easy and fast installation/removal of your bicycle
- Single-leg leveling adjustment for varying surfaces
- Skewer Clamp centers bike and holds it securely
- Two position mounting bracket accommodates 29’’ wagon wheels
- Cooler operating temperature for longer life
- Includes Realrides Race Day DVD