LEATT MEN'S BODY ARMOR
A perfect day of shuttling favorite trails with the crew could quickly turn into a worst-case scenario, should you stuff your head into terra firma without a Leatt DBX Comp II Brace. A full-face helmet is the first step to protecting your grill and noggin, but without a force transferring, impact absorbing brace backing it up, your cervical vertebrae are left helpless. Patented Alternative Load Path Technology makes sure your vulnerable parts are protected so you catch the next shuttle to the top—not to the ER.
- The DBX Comp II features adjustable front and rear tables to suit individual rider needs.
- Low profile shape compared to moto variants, for freedom-of-movement on the bike
- Materials are optimized for strength and shaped to reduce risk of sharp edges/protrusions during impact
- Engineered thoracic member keeps the brace in position, and gives during impact, protecting the spine
- Rear upper support gives way under severe loads, acting as a crumple zone
- Bio-foam liner absorbs shock and is replaceable and washable