No matter how deep you dig, there will always be that moment when you can go no further. That is, unless you slip on the CEP Women's Progressive Running Compression Sock. The Integrated Power System with its patented pressure profile means more blood to your feet, more oxygen to your muscles, and ultimately more energy for better runs during training sessions or races.
- A new, improved design of the original Running Compression Sock, the Progressive provides the same renowned performance as its older sock sibling
- The sock's structure also decreases recovery time so you can get back out there quicker
- Light sole cushioning reduces impacts and blistering
- Ventilation channels dump excess heat if you're running in the summer sun
- The CellTex Fiber finishing is a chemical-free thread technology that regulates your body temperature and manages moisture comfortably next to your skin
- Achilles heel support helps prevent soreness while a women-specific left and right model fits your foot's natural shape without the need to break it in