NORTHWAVE WOMEN'S SHOES - ROAD
Investing in time with a tri coach was so worth it; not only did she straighten out your swim stroke, but she also gave you some invaluable tips to shave time in transition. Now you have your Northwave Women's Tribute Triathlon Shoe clipped to the pedals of your bike, so you can hop right on your bike and get out of T1 in record time. The Tribute's easy-entry system includes a wide reversed hook-and-loop strap that locks down in the open position so you can start pedaling without the strap getting caught in the crankshaft. And an extra-large heel loop helps you slide into the shoe on the fly.
- Thin, stiff Carbon Composite sole allows maximum power transmission to your pedals without weighing you down
- Removable rubber pad in the heel gives you a touch of traction if you need to run through the transition area
- Microfiber inserts in the upper, as well as vents in the heel, allow air to circulate around your foot
- Omega heel features grip, protection, rigidity, and stability for maximum propulsion
- Stiff, lightweight Performance Pro footbed transmits power to the pedals and provides arch support