The Shimano SH-M240L Shoes is designed to out-perform your expectations. The M240 features a tough, durable synthetic leather upper with low-profile armor for increased foot protection. The curved, anatomical last combines with Shimano's Custom-Fit technology for a cycling shoe that literally cradles the foot. All is held secure on the M240 through two hook-and-loop straps and a low-profile micro-adjust buckle that provides exact adjustment.
- Rovenica ultra-fine synthetic leather is extremely lightweight, supple and features exceptional durability and abrasion resistance
- Ultra-rigid, long fiber carbon shank with tuned heel flex for powerful pedaling without the power loss
- Optional toe spikes increase traction in dirt or mud
- Heat-moldable custom fit technology and heat moldable insoles provide a super-comfortable fit that won't go flat in a season
- Anti-slip heel lining won't shift during pedal up-stroke