Some heart rate monitors are so feature-laden and complicated you spend all your time sitting on a couch trying to figure them out—spend that time working out instead with the easy-to-use Polar FT2 Heart Rate Monitor Watch. The FT2’s large LCD display with backlight makes it easy to get your feedback, while the watch’s HeartTouch controls enables button-free operation.
- Automatically sets age-base target zones, and allows to you manually set your own zone
- Visual and audible alarms let you know when you are in your target zone
- Displays heart rate information as beats per minute or percentage of maximum heart rate
- Records average and maximum heart rate, and time in target zone during exercise
- Watch features include time, date, and weekday indicator, with backlight for nighttime visibility
- Includes comfortable and lightweight coded T31 wireless chest transmitter, designed to eliminate cross-talk with other heart monitors