GORE BIKE WEAR MEN'S JERSEYS - SHORT SLEEVE
Chemists will tell you that the element Xenon is a noble gas that's heavier than oxygen. The Gore Bike Wear Xenon S Short-Sleeve Jersey, on the other hand, feels lighter than air. It's a welcome contradiction. Rather than being sewn with thread, the seams of the Xenon S Short-Sleeve Jersey are bonded using ultrasonic technology. This process reduces weight and bulk as well as friction between the jersey and your skin. In fact, the Xenon S feels like second skin due to its tight, ergonomic fit. It offers maximum ventilation with a breathable nylon/elastane fabric blend and oversized mesh inserts. Did we say oversized? Most of the back is mesh for comfort during long, hot days in the saddle.
An elastic gripper on the hem keeps the jersey from riding up when you're in the drops. Stash your ride essentials in the three-compartment back pocket, which tapers on the sides for easier access. An additional zip back pocket gives you a secure home for your valuables. A reflective front and back logo and reflective print on the sleeves, sides and back give you 360-degree visibility in low-light conditions.
The Gore Bike Wear Xenon S Short-Sleeve Jersey comes in sizes Small through XX-Large. It's available in four color options: Black/red, Pool Blue/white, Red/white, and White.
- Tight fit with lightweight nylon and elastane fabric transfers moisture efficiently, breathes, and dries quickly to keep you comfortable
- Full-length zipper enables quick heat dumping and quick on-off while close-fit racing collar doesn't flap in the wind
- Mesh back and sleeve panels expel moisture from your hottest body zones
- Welded seams reduce rubbing, chafing, and overall weight
- Semi-lock zipper prevents the zipper from moving during rides and zip flap prevents chafing
- Drop-back hem provides secured coverage to your lower back
- Three back elastic pockets hold water and fuel to keep you pedaling all day while a zip pocket holds valuables or electronics
- Reflective piping and logos provide better visibility to drivers while you're riding at dawn or dusk