Out of Stock
Item # YTI0085
Don't worry though, we have a lot more All-Mountain & Trail in stock than that.View Similar Products
Yeti Cycles SB66-A Enduro QR 2012 $0.00
Roll up to the trailhead and unleash 29 pounds of gaper-gobbling fury. The SB-66 Enduro continues a long tradition of the Yeti innovation that leaves other manufacturers constantly scrambling to keep up. The SB-66 boasts a full six inches of front and rear travel but climbs like a hardtail (or better) because of Yeti's revolutionary Switch suspension technology, an eccentric pivot mechanism that switches direction as the bike moves through its travel, which keeps the suspension from being effected by chain growth.
- Dual-link SWITCH suspension design uses an eccentric mechanism that continuously repositions the lower swingarm pivot to adjust wheel path for optimal pedaling efficiency and suspension responsiveness
- Oversized pivot pins with Enduro Max bearings and a fully sealed eccentric system to reduce wear and maintenance
- Tapered inset headtube for greater stiffness and durability
- Internal cable routing on rear triangle for a cleaner look and less crap to snag on rocks, trees, and underbrush
- Custom chain-slap guards save your frame from the inevitable chainstay damage
- Cable stops for drop seatpost
- Fox Float FIT fork uses a bladder system that keeps the oil and air from mixing to provide optimal performance in all riding extremes
- SRAM X7 and X9 drivetrain is tough, lightweight, and reliable
- Durable DT Swiss wheelset with Elixir 5 hydraulic brakes for excellent stopping power
- Schwalbe Nobby Nic tires provide excellent grip with minimal rolling resistance
View more All-Mountain & Trail
Reviews & Community
are those hydrolic brakes on this 2012...
are those hydrolic brakes on this 2012 yeti SB66-A Enduro QR ? What does the QR stand for ? Also how fast would it arrive in Ohio by shipping ?
Yes, they're hydrolic and I believe QR stands for "quick release." I'm also eying this one myself. Great reviews everywhere for this bike. Shipping should take about a week, I think. I asked the team and they said they have more other sizes and color arriving in a few weeks.