Out of Stock
Item # YTI0083
Don't worry though, we have a lot more All-Mountain & Trail Bikes - Full Suspension in stock than that.
Yeti Cycles 575 Race XT RP23 2012 $0.00
Ride everything faster.
The Yeti 575 was one of the first true long-travel XC bikes. As it continues to evolve, it remains an industry standard in the all-mountain and trail bike categories. New for this year are the tapered head tube for increased stiffness and durability and a new hydro-formed main pivot junction that increases stiffness, fatigue strength, and allows greater standover height. The rear triangle gets internal cable routing for a cleaner look and less snagging and oversized alloy chainstays that are also stronger and stiffer. The overall geometry of the 575 has been tweake, too, with a slacker head tube and lower bottom bracket for aggressive trail riding.
- Tapered inset headtube for greater stiffness and durability
- Internal cable routing on rear triangle for a cleaner look and less crap to snag on rocks, trees, and underbrush
- Custom chain-slap guards save your frame from the inevitable chainstay damage
- Cable stops for drop seatpost
- Double-row, main-pivot cartridge bearings and redesigned chainstays increase durability and torsional rigidity
- The 142mm oversized rear axle and a stiff hydro-formed main triangle with a tapered headtube add to the chassis' overall stiffness for accurate handling
- Highly tuneable yet intuitive Fox suspension bits front and rear for efficient climbing and plush, trail-leveling action
- DT Swiss wheelset with a strong EX500 rim, double-butted spokes and quick-engaging, long-lasting 240s thru-axle hubs provide flex-free trail-rippin' performance
- ISCG05 tabs for running a single ring and chain guide
- US Yeti dealers are prohibited from shipping Yeti bicycles to any country other than Canada, Mexico or the US.
Reviews & Community
Bar keep, yeti on the rocks.
my (large) Yeti Race 575 great all mountain bike. recommended for bikers looking for a DH that can climb light wt. and a solid frame out fitted with fox shox. the only issue i have is the pedal clearance ( 4 inches ) it is very low my pedals take a beating. second is the center of balance is small and you really have to have your wits about to stay in the spot. sleek, high end components, and a solid built frame.