Out of Stock
Item # YTI0083
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more All-Mountain & Trail Bikes - Full Suspension in stock than that.
Yeti Cycles 575 Race XT RP23 2012 $0.00
Ride everything faster.
The Yeti 575 was one of the first true long-travel XC bikes. As it continues to evolve, it remains an industry standard in the all-mountain and trail bike categories. New for this year are the tapered head tube for increased stiffness and durability and a new hydro-formed main pivot junction that increases stiffness, fatigue strength, and allows greater standover height. The rear triangle gets internal cable routing for a cleaner look and less snagging and oversized alloy chainstays that are also stronger and stiffer. The overall geometry of the 575 has been tweake, too, with a slacker head tube and lower bottom bracket for aggressive trail riding.
- Tapered inset headtube for greater stiffness and durability
- Internal cable routing on rear triangle for a cleaner look and less crap to snag on rocks, trees, and underbrush
- Custom chain-slap guards save your frame from the inevitable chainstay damage
- Cable stops for drop seatpost
- Double-row, main-pivot cartridge bearings and redesigned chainstays increase durability and torsional rigidity
- The 142mm oversized rear axle and a stiff hydro-formed main triangle with a tapered headtube add to the chassis' overall stiffness for accurate handling
- Highly tuneable yet intuitive Fox suspension bits front and rear for efficient climbing and plush, trail-leveling action
- DT Swiss wheelset with a strong EX500 rim, double-butted spokes and quick-engaging, long-lasting 240s thru-axle hubs provide flex-free trail-rippin' performance
- ISCG05 tabs for running a single ring and chain guide
- US Yeti dealers are prohibited from shipping Yeti bicycles to any country other than Canada, Mexico or the US.
What community has to say
Bar keep, yeti on the rocks.
my (large) Yeti Race 575 great all mountain bike. recommended for bikers looking for a DH that can climb light wt. and a solid frame out fitted with fox shox. the only issue i have is the pedal clearance ( 4 inches ) it is very low my pedals take a beating. second is the center of balance is small and you really have to have your wits about to stay in the spot. sleek, high end components, and a solid built frame.