Out of Stock
Item # YTI0006
This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more All-Mountain & Trail Bikes - Full Suspension in stock than that.
Yeti Cycles 575 Pro XTR Bike $0.00
Let 'er rip.
Riding the tight rope between freeride flow and cross-country efficiency, the long-legged Yeti 575 Pro XTR Bike begs for you to open it up on climbs—and, more importantly, on descents. With a handful of chassis-stiffening and reliability-increasing upgrades, along with new features such as chain-guide tabs, seat-dropper cable routing, and thru axles, the well-established 575 retains its reign as the go-to all-mountain ripper.
- Double-row, main-pivot cartridge bearings and redesigned chainstays increased durability by 75% and increased torsional rigidity (as compared to the '10 575)
- The 142mm oversize rear axle and a stiff hydro-formed main triangle with a tapered headtube adds to the chassis' overall stiffness for accurate handling
- Highly tuneable yet intuitive Fox suspension bits front and rear for efficient climbing and plush, trail-leveling action
- fast-shifting XTR Dyna-Sys 2x10 drivetrain provides obstacle clearance, and ideal gear ratios without extra weight
- DT Swiss wheelset with a strong EX500 rim, double-butted spokes and quick-engaging, long-lasting 240s thru-axle hubs provide flex-free trail-rippin' performance
- New XTR Trail disc brakes run cooler than years for fade-free descending and longer life
- ISCG05 tabs for running A single ring and chain guide
Reviews & Community
Yeti on the new headtube
"The addition of a tapered headtube completes the 575 redesign"
Steve from Yeti discusses the 2011 575
Steve from Yeti discusses the specific changes on the 2011 575, from the new rear end up through the revised headtube.